Extending the useful life of your clean water pipeline infrastructure with pipe rehabilitation is a critical component of effective asset management. The Mobile Dredging & Video Pipe team has deep expertise strengthening the pipe structure and repairing broken or leaking underground water lines.
Types of Pipeline Rehabilitation:
Fold and Form Lining
This process allows for in-place pipe rehabilitation without pipeline excavation. Fold and Form liners offer a flexible lining solution for trenchless rehabilitation of pressure pipes.
- Fold and Form liners are self-supporting and not bonded to the host pipe
- Liners reduce risk during installation and have a smaller environmental footprint
- Installation is a fairly simple process that involves using a winch to pull the liner through the existing host pipe from one pit to the other
This service uses either a spray-on epoxy or pipe lining fabric soaked in epoxy to restore the potable water lines.
- Can be used to reline large diameter pipes up to 60″
- Does not require pipe excavation or above-ground street renovation